Of course, as a small independent business we feel compelled to encourage you to support other local, independent, handmade businesses! You’ll get a unique gift to give, keep money in your community, and enable people who do exceptional work to keep doing what they do best — creating things.
Here’s a list of small, artisan, and/or local businesses we love and will be supporting this holiday season:
- Maria Schoettler makes our favorite 2012 calendars!
- Homeroom, because nothing says “I love you” like mac ‘n’ cheese
- Leafcutter Designs for whimsical, one-of-a-kind stocking stuffers
- Rancho Gordo Beans has black-eyed peas for a Southern New Year’s feast
- Starter Bakery‘s Kouign Amann + Christmas morning = perfection
- Fox & Moon Tea brings our tea-loving hearts to song
- Oaktown Spice Shop for baking and gift-giving alike
- Happy Girl Kitchen fills all your pickle cravings
- Heath Ceramics for special ceramic kitchen wares
- Katz & Company‘s vinegars are truly swoon-worthy
- Boccalone makes some of our favorite charcuterie, yum!
Have fun, and happy holidays!