Tomorrow marks the kick-off of the free, three-day Eat Real Festival in Jack London Square! Access a full list of events and start planning your weekend by clicking the picture below. For Jam Highlights, keep reading!
- Visit the Blue Chair Fruit team at the Eat Real marketplace on Friday from 1pm to 7pm, Saturday from 10:30am to 7pm, and Sunday from 10:30am to 5pm!
- Saturday 11am-1pm, DIY Classroom: Join Rachel for a Q&A session about Advanced Flavor Construction! Learn to enliven your jams with spices, herbs, and liqueurs, while maintaining a delicate flavor balance.
- Saturday 3:30-5pm, Craft Marketplace: In the mood for something rich? Rachel teams up with Dandelion Chocolate to create two indulgent chocolate-citrus tarts using Elderberry-Orange and Bergamot marmalades.
- Sunday 1-2:30pm, Craft Marketplace: Rachel and Baia Pasta collaborate on a super-secret sauce recipe using--what else?!--jam!
- Sunday Jam Bar: Greg Lindgren of Rye Bar will be serving up fresh Blood Orange Whiskey Sours using our very own Blood Orange-Hibiscus Marmalade. End your weekend with a bang at the Jam Bar!
Stay tuned to find out when Rachel announces the Punk Domestics Jam Contest Winner!